Wednesday, November 22, 2006
today i woke up and thought that i had work to do. then i remembered my o levels were over. :s
it's kinda weird not having anything to do. it's kinda weird to be relaxing the whole day. supposed to go to work today but i couldnt wake up! hope father ang doesnt fire me when i havent even started work yet. :D
then i remembered i DID have work to do--to submit the stupid JC choices. i spent so damn lon in my room trying to choose the JCs lah. and i realized that most JCs are so damn far away. and inaccessible frm serangoon some more. bloody hell.
anyway. if i dont get into the JC i want, i'm not going to go for the 1st 3 mths. ESP if they send me to Innova or Jurong or Pioneer or Yishun. i juz put those in to fill up the 12 choices.
then i found out that the 12 choices didnt have to be filled up. -_-"
obviously i chose all Arts courses. i found out on the NUS website that Psychology is under Arts and Social Studies! hah! i bet you ppl thought it was under Sciences right??? neh.
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep,
I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
sob. starting to miss ppl already. :(
it's kinda weird not having anything to do. it's kinda weird to be relaxing the whole day. supposed to go to work today but i couldnt wake up! hope father ang doesnt fire me when i havent even started work yet. :D
then i remembered i DID have work to do--to submit the stupid JC choices. i spent so damn lon in my room trying to choose the JCs lah. and i realized that most JCs are so damn far away. and inaccessible frm serangoon some more. bloody hell.
anyway. if i dont get into the JC i want, i'm not going to go for the 1st 3 mths. ESP if they send me to Innova or Jurong or Pioneer or Yishun. i juz put those in to fill up the 12 choices.
then i found out that the 12 choices didnt have to be filled up. -_-"
obviously i chose all Arts courses. i found out on the NUS website that Psychology is under Arts and Social Studies! hah! i bet you ppl thought it was under Sciences right??? neh.
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep,
I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
sob. starting to miss ppl already. :(
1:06 PM